- The KETTLE® Chips Real Food Experiences Promotion (“the Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of Kettle Foods Ltd (the “Promoter”), its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Proof of identification may be required.
- Entry is via the internet only. Purchase a promotional 40g bag or multipack of KETTLE® Chips, then visit www.kettleexperiences.co.uk select your location (by country) from the options stated and then enter the promotional code printed on the 40g pack or the outer bag from multipacks (while stocks last) along with personal details requested including your full name, a valid email address and country and you will be automatically entered into the Promotion to win a Virgin Experience Day prize (“Prize”). Entrants who do not win a Prize will receive a 20% discount code to redeem against one of a selected number of experiences available from Virgin Experience Days.
- No purchase is necessary in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. To enter via this route entrants from NI or ROI will need to visit www.kettleexperiences.co.uk select their location (by country) from the options stated and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please keep your receipt and packaging as you may need it for proof of purchase/validation.
- You may only register one email address per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified.
- There is a limit of one entry per person per day but otherwise you may enter as many times as you like throughout the course of the Promotion. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Do not purchase more product than you can reasonably use just to participate in this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for administration of this Promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion for the main prizes and 20% discount opens at 09.00 GMT on the 4th March 2019 and closes at 23.59 GMT on the 31st July 2019. In addition, the 20% discount codes will be issued from 30th August to 30th September 2019 on entry of a valid pack code.
- There are 200 winning slots for the period of the Promotion which have been pre-allocated and randomly assigned to set times via a secure, independently verified computer based program. If your time of entry matches the guaranteed winning slot or you are the first person to enter after the winning slot has passed then you will win a Prize voucher. In the event of a tie, the winner will be drawn at random and independently verified. In the case that no one enters during or after a winning slot and before the next winning slot, then the Prize voucher will be reallocated to a new winning slot. In the case of a winning slot on the last day of the Promotion; the winner will be the first person to enter after that winning slot or in the event that no-one enters after the slot, the winner will be the last person to enter prior to the winning slot. In the event of a tie, the winner will be drawn at random and independently verified.
- The Prize winners will be informed by a screen notification immediately after entry and will be prompted to select an experience on www.kettleexperiences.co.uk. Winners will also receive an email confirming that they have won a Prize.
- Winners of Prizes will receive their Prize in the form of a voucher to redeem against their chosen Virgin Experience Days experience (see clause 13 below) via email within 30 days of receiving the winning confirmation email.
- Following receipt of the Prize voucher, winners should visit www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/myvoucher to activate their voucher. Further instructions on how to book will be provided by Virgin Experience Days once an experience has been selected by a winner.
- There are 200 Prizes to be won and winners can choose their Virgin Experience Day from the following list (each winner of a Prize will be bound by the Terms and Conditions applicable to that Prize; please click on the related link):
|Champagne for two at The Shard||Details||London, England|
|Yo! Sushi Workshop for 2||Details||
|Bean to Bar experience at Hotel Chocolat||Details||
|Café Rouge Afternoon Tea for Two||Details||
Various locations, England
|Cream Tea for Two Harrods||Details||London, England|
|Game of Thrones Location Tour||Details||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Wine Tasting for Two||Details||
Various locations, England
|Evening Oriental Cookery Class at the School of Wok||Details||London, England|
|Pizza Making Class with Drink for Two at BungaTINI||Details||London, England|
|Three Course Meal with Sparking Wine for Two at Café Rouge||Details||
Various locations, England
- Winners must redeem the Prize voucher within 9 months from the date of receipt.
- All additional costs, expenses, insurance (if required) in taking up the Prize including but not limited to travel, accommodation (if needed), additional meals and drinks will be the winner’s own responsibility and not that of the Promoter.
- If a Prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute it with a similar product of equal or greater value.
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion.
- There is a limit of one Prize per person.
20% Discount Code for Virgin Experience Days
- All entrants to the Promotion who do not win one of the Prizes will receive a code for a 20% discount to be redeemed against one of a selected number of Virgin Experience Days available on the Virgin Experience Days website: www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk
Each entrant redeeming a 20% discount code will be bound by the Terms and Conditions applicable to their selected Virgin Experience Day.
There are a number of Virgin Experience Days against which a 20% discount code cannot be redeemed; for details please click on the following link: www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/excluded-products
- The 20% discount code will be sent to entrants via email within 24 hours of entering the Promotion on each occasion, and will appear on-screen at time of entry.
- Entrants must redeem the 20% discount code against their chosen Virgin Experience on or before the 30th September 2019.
- All additional costs, expenses, insurance (if required) in taking up the experience to which the 20% discount code applies including but not limited to travel, accommodation (if needed), additional meals and drinks will be the entrants own responsibility and not that of the Promoter.
- Entrants may receive and redeem multiple 20% discount codes throughout the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants cannot redeem more than one discount code against a single Virgin Experience.
- Prizes and 20% discount codes will only be awarded directly to the winners/entrants and will only be sent to the email address provided by the winners/entrants when registering for the Promotion.
- The Prizes and 20% discount codes are non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the unlikely event of an illegible promotional code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junk filters and/or IT difficulties may affect email delivery or receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibly for this.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by the law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of taking up the Prizes or experiences connected with the 20% discount code.
- Entries from third parties, syndicates, multiple accounts or those regarded by the Promoter to be shared or guessed codes, will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a Prize or discount code or withdraw Prize or discount code entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incorrect, incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, damaged, delayed or undelivered or any failure of the internet or of any kind that may prevent any entrant from entering the Promotion or from redeeming a Prize or discount code by its expiry date.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other Promotion or offer.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of Prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales to settle any such disputes and issues.
- Promoter: Kettle Foods Ltd, Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich NR5 9JP.